An institutional grade crypto trading platform
Caspian is a complete asset management solution that covers the lifecycle of the trade. It includes a fully developed OEMS, PMS, and RMS. It provides a single interface into all major crypto exchanges, a complete suite of sophisticated trading algorithms, real-time and historical P&L and exposure tracking and professional customer service.
Caspian provides everything you need to run a crypto fund
- New exchange connectivity
Smart Order Router enhancements:
- liquidity, toxicity, commission and slippage analysis used for optimized execution
- API access
- Smart Order Router enhancements for best execution across exchanges: analyze liquidity, expected price slippage on each exchange and slice orders as necessary.
- Pre-trade exchange-based TCA
- identify overall market impact when using Smart Order Router
- work across exchanges
- Latency: proximity to exchanges for algos
- Graphical reporting and visualizations
- Algo/SOR enhancements
- Trading Tools: Mountain shaped graphics for cross market liquidity to spot arbitrage opportunities
- Tax Lot Reporting
- Portfolio based pre and post trade compliance
- Trade analytics - Average Volume at Time, ADV, VWAP, Liquidity Consumption
- Enhance support for Margin and Derivatives trading
- Websockets API for trading, Compliance Rest API
- Caspian Mobile
- New pairs trading algo
- Enhance the Risk Management Module (Value at Risk, Stress Testing, Sensitivity Shifts)
- Exposure Pivot Matrix in the PMS
- Trade Allocations
- Basket trading
Caspian’s senior management team brings decades of combined experience in finance and technology. Members of the Caspian team have held senior roles at well-known investment firms and technology companies, and several were early adopters of blockchain technology. In their respective roles at TORA, they have proven their ability to work effectively together building financial and trading solutions that have achieved major success.
CEO & Co-founder
Has served as Tora CEO for the past 14 years. Prior to that Robert spent 11 years in the enterprise software and high-tech industry in Europe, North America, and Asia at such companies as WebPartner and Audiosoft. Robert holds a B.A. in Economics from Princeton University
Gerrit van Wingerden
Has served as Managing Director at Tora for the past 12 years. Prior to that Gerrit managed the development of high volume trading applications and analytical tools for various hedge funds and bulge bracket investment banks. Gerrit holds a B.S. in Computer Science from Stanford University
Has served as Tora’s CFO for the past 10 years. Prior to that Paul held senior financial positions at WAGIC, Intertop, and Isonics. Paul spent the first 9 years of his career in public accounting, last serving as Senior Manager at Deloitte. Paul holds a B.S. in Business - Accounting from California State University, Fresno and is a certified public accountant.